ASSESSMENT TITLE: Use complex techniques to develop a digital media outcome NZ CURRICULUM AREA: Technology ASSESSMENT ACHIEVEMENT STANDARD:AS91903 CREDITS: 4 ASSESSMENT BRIEF: Create a digital media project.... DESCRIPTION: Design an project then create a video of your project using 'original content', 'industry standards' & 'sophisticated digital effects' using content you created throughout your project MARKING SCHEDULE: add link
Learners determine their own project ideas that develop solutions to needs + opportunities by visualizing their ideas use a wide variety of drawings, 2D, 3D + coding digital technologies informed by ‘intervention by design’ creative thinking. To demonstrate their final project idea, learners will make a video using sophisticated digital effects
Throughout their project, 'learners will develop broad technological knowledge that will equip them to participate in society as informed citizens & provide a platform for future digital technology related education and careers'NZC
3. Examples of relevant implications include: ● social ● cultural ● legal ● ethical ● intellectual property ● privacy ● accessibility ● usability ● functionality ● aesthetics ● sustainability and future proofing ● end-user requirements ● health and safety. 4. Examples of complex techniques include: non-core functionality ● sophisticated digital effects ● applying industry standards or guidelines ● responsive design for use on multiple devices ● integration of original media assets ● dynamic data handling and interactivity ● automation through scripts.
Use complex techniques to develop a digital media outcome involves:
1. applying appropriate tools and techniques to meet the purpose and end-user requirements
2. applying appropriate data integrity and testing procedures
3. applying user experience principles relevant to the purpose of the outcome
4. addressing relevant implications
Use complex techniques to develop an INFORMED digital media outcome involves: The key word is informed, this means you...
5. using information from testing procedures to improve the quality of the digital media outcome
6. applying user experience principles to improve the quality of the digital media outcome
Use complex techniques to develop a REFINED digital media outcome involves: The key word is refined, this means you...
7. iterative improvement throughout the design, development and testing process to produce a high-quality outcome
8. using efficient tools and techniques in the outcome’s production